270 North Lake Blvd.
Tahoe City, California 96145
Lakefront Condominium Development
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Tahoe Marina Condominium Development is a lakefront development located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe in the heart of downtown Tahoe City, California.
The Tahoe Marina is a small lakefront development located next to Commons Beach in Tahoe City in North Lake Tahoe.
The Tahoe Marina has approximately forty-eight (48) units, of which sixteen (16) are lakefront units in the development, with a total of 24 - one (1) bedroom floor plan units, and 24 - two (2) bedroom units.
The Tahoe Marina Lakefront Condo complex was developed in the early 1970's. Approximately one-third of the units are lakefront, with many having good lake views, and the rest having a forest/garden type of setting. Some units come with covered parking.
Some of the amenities the Tahoe Marina Condo development offers their owners are a private beach area, shared pier, and buoy access, or dedicated buoy depending on the unit. Owners also enjoy a seasonal pool, hot tub/spa and tennis courts.
Centrally located in Tahoe City on the North Lake Tahoe, the Tahoe Marina condo development is close to the golf course, shopping, restaurants, skiing, and all of the recreational activities the area has to offer.
Ready to start your Tahoe Marina Lakefront Condo Development property search? Click on the following link and you can see if there are any units listed for sale. If you don't find what you are looking for give me a call 530.414.1260.
Want to know what your Tahoe Marina condo is worth?
Tahoe Marina Condominium Complex Features:
- Lakefront Development
- Shared Pier
- Buoy Access (Some units have a dedicated Buoy)
- Private Beach +/- 247 Feet of Lake Tahoe Shoreline
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Closed in the Winter)
- Seasonal Hot Tub/Spa
- Two (2) Tennis Courts
- 16 Lakefront Condos per Placer County Plat Map
- Lake View Condos
- Forest/Garden/Meadow Condos
- 24 - One (1) Bedroom Units, and 24 - Two (2) Bedroom Floor Plans
- 48 Units in Complex per Placer County Records
- Some units have an assigned carport parking spot
- Deck Replacement - 2016
- Development is approximately +/- 2.3 Acres per Placer County Records
- Built in: Built in the early 1970's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA fees are $650/month, or billed Quarterly $1,950/qtr. (For the year: 2017)
- HOA Transfer Fee: Not Available
- HOA Special Assessments: $8,000 for new decks - 2016
Check out the pictures of the Tahoe Marina Lakefront Condominium Development Here:
Tahoe Marina current real estate MLS listings:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®,
Cal BRE# 01473598
Coldwell Banker CalBRE# 01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.